When the world seems to get just a little bit harder, and our hearts seem to get just a little bit heavier; all we need is a little hope, or just the right words.

Monday, January 11, 2010

You were born an original. Don't die a copy.






"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."






I saw this picture, and i HAD to post it. I used to have a golden labrador retriever. His name was TJ, and i loved him from the second i saw him. I always will. I know for some people it's odd, the whole loving the dog thing, but i adore him with all my heart, unconditionally, forever and always. We had to give him away, and i will never get over that.




All ranting aside, this is my first official post. I dont think i'm going to post quotes just yet. But i will document 2010 with the help of this blog, a few words, some beautiful pictures, and some quotes. So i cant wait. I will probably post some more pictures tonight, and some quotes. Just to at least be 3 post ahead, if i dont get any done tomorrow.




Also as a heads up, i will be having lots and lots of postsecret. If no one knows what that is, please get out of that rock of yours !






No comments:

Post a Comment