When the world seems to get just a little bit harder, and our hearts seem to get just a little bit heavier; all we need is a little hope, or just the right words.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sometimes you love, and you learn, and you... move on.

well, hello. I really hope i keep up my constant updating. Eventually someone will read my blog right? ha. I will probably(hopefully not) have the most unsuccessful blog ever.

Let me tell you, being at home all weekend hasnt made me THAT productive. which is pathetic. Now, all i can do is think. Normally that would be a good thing, but i'm overthinking everything. Like the problem with the best friend. I just cant help but feel more hurt everyday, oh how i hate facebook sometimes. It's like a stab in the heart, that newsfeed. If anyone has facebook, and is fighting with someone, ignore the newsfeed...it is suicide.

I guess at 17, everything is a big deal. Maybe one day i'll look back and say to my past self-wow, you had nothing better to do. For right now, though, i feel like crap.

I've been very obsessed with Donora lately, their song Chorus has fixed me right up ! and the movie someone like you.

enjoy some quotes, and some of my polaroid picture obsession:















You know what I think hurts the most? The feeling of being replaced. It’s like no matter what you did, it wasn’t enough. And no matter what you do to try and capture their heart again, doesn’t seem to work. And you’re suddenly left thinking that you’ll never be enough. And a sudden sadness captures your heart that never really leaves




I think I like you
I'm pretty sure I do
I'd go for thai with you
if you asked me to


I like I like when we whisper soft to each other
I like I like when we're quiet with one another
I like I like when we're n-nice nice to each other
I like I like when we surely like one another

out of all the things in life that I could fear , the only thing that would hurt me, is if you weren't here.

one of the most devastating things in life is when somebody you love gives up.. on you.

There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they've left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there's nothing... but empty space and silence.

Ray: What's that they say about the love of a good woman?
Jane: [narrating] That once offered, it's guaranteed to come back and bite her in the ass.
Because I was happy. Because if this theory is wrong, men don't leave all women, Eddie, they leave me.

Jane: I mean, c'mon! I was comparing men to animals!... Which, let's face it, sometimes they are. But sometimes, they are not. Sometimes, you open the barn door, or the bedroom door, or the hospital room door, and you find the real thing. You find a guy that can sit with you when you're at your absolute worst, when your face looks like a punching bag and you're elbow deep in Kleenex, and he can still look at you, and tell you that Ray is not the last man you're ever going to love.

1 comment: