When the world seems to get just a little bit harder, and our hearts seem to get just a little bit heavier; all we need is a little hope, or just the right words.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

At the end of the day, you either focus on what separates you… or what holds you together

When it comes down to it, and i have to pick the quotes i want to use for the day, it is just so damn difficult ! i have way to many, i wonder how i collected so many, so fast.

Today, I'm not going to put up a picture, but i will have (fingers crossed) a whole pic spam tomorrow, because i collect those too !

I can't believe it's almost friday ! oh god, every year goes by faster and faster for me. I wanted this year to go at snail pace, but clearly that's not happening.

Life has been a little harder on me lately, but i think its just part of the cycle-like the economy ! it goes up, it gets better...but then suddenly there's a drop, but you need one to get to the good part all over again. I just need to keep telling myself that. Because not talking to my dad, and not talking to my best friend hurts me more and more everyday. But eventually, like the economy, it'll start running smoothly soon.

I should finish my rants, and give you some quotes. I kinda just close my eyes, and choose randomly at the section i select and copy, so enjoy the randomness of life ! have a good thursday.

I got a lecture about behavior, and how if we wanted boys to be gentlemen we should act like ladies, which was idiotic because we didn't want the boys to be gentlemen. We wanted them to think we're pretty and ask us to dance and hold our hands, and maybe kiss us in the corner and send us clever instant messages.

I was addicted to saying things and having them matter to someone -Waitress

People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that's not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more.

You're in a car with a beautiful boy, and he won't tell you that he loves you, but he loves you. And you feel like you've done something terrible, like robbed a liquor store, or swallowed pills, or shoveled yourself a grave in the dirt, and you're tired. You're in a car with a beautiful boy, and you're trying not to tell him that you love him, and you're trying to choke down the feeling, and you're trembling, but he reaches over and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist, and you feel your heart taking root in your body, like you've discovered something you didn't even have a name for. -Richard Siken

I learned you have to choose. For better or for worse. You have to choose what your life is going to look like.’

She believed in dreams, alright, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.--




No comments:

Post a Comment