When the world seems to get just a little bit harder, and our hearts seem to get just a little bit heavier; all we need is a little hope, or just the right words.

Monday, January 11, 2010

It Takes Courage To Grow Up And Become Who You Really Are;

I thought the title should be a quote...seeing as this is going to be my quote page. Over my high school years, i am now in grade 12, meaning that for the past four years i have collected over 3 million quotes ! i know, its a little ridiculous, but quotes have always been a pretty smooth way of expressing myself. No, i dont write them, apart from the quote above, i have never written a quote in my life. Do you have to wonder why?



So this blog(if anyone reads it) will be updated very randomly. Right now, I'm grounded for the first time in my life, which means that apart from my laptop, my O.C seasons, and Sara Dessen...well, its a pretty sad week if you ask me. So i shall update this everyday, maybe twice a day. who knows? Boredom has a way of overwhelming me.



I'm Katherine if any of you lookers out there are wondering. This is the introduction to hopefully a good blog, that will both entertain and inspire you. I will most likely rant a little before any of the quotes i post...i am known as a talker, so that is not a surprise.



All of the quotes i have collected have gotten me through some pretty tough times, i have chosen them, because they have meant something to me. Not to say, that most quotes arent happy and inspirational though. Have no fear.



I love laughing, smiling, friends, family, The O.C, Bones, Quotes, running, boys, parties, photographs, eating, movies, dancing(not the graceful kind)



very superficial list of who i really am, although, as a 17 year old girl i assure you i am at the very least 40% superficial. It would be weird if i wasnt right?



I feel like this is already getting really long, but i am a talker, a loud one. I'm also a huge laugher(if thats a word) but that's another story, one that involves me sounding way too much like a hyena...blame it on my mother.



Hopefully my happy outlook on life will inspire you...or annoy you, i suppose my good nature can also be very obnoxious. who knows?



This is it from me, as i am being called to eat dinner...and if i'm grounded, i have to do something right to gain some brownie points.

"The only people you need in your life, are the ones that prove they need you in theirs."

Bye for now,

Kat.


No comments:

Post a Comment